- 1 large hard boiled egg, peeled and sliced
- 1 2/3 cups chopped asparagus
- 2 slices cooked and crumbled center cut bacon (check labels for Whole30)
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard (check label for Whole30)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add the asparagus and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until tender yet firm. Drain and run under cold water to stop it from cooking further. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the Dijon, oil, vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus on a plate, top with egg and bacon and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Yield: 1 serving, Serving Size: 1 salad
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 5
- Points +: 6
- Calories: 219
- Total Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 306mg
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 16g
Read more at http://www.skinnytaste.com/asparagus-egg-and-bacon-salad-with/#mg8ZEf6Q3GLAu7mR.99